Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mighty to save

Many times I used to doubt whether God can stretch forth the hand and save, at times I did doubt especially I couldn't forget the day when I was screaming in pain almost crying I was helpless back in home. My aunt and cousins didn't know what to do, but God never quit on me when people quit. When I was laying in bed in pain, this awesome song by hillsong kept ringing in my mind, the next morning I went through a series of medical examinations, the report came out! NORMAL! :)

That very day I wanted to remix that song in typical synth pop style and in regional language, I made this attempt at last! :) Successfully as a team, Thanks to Prince who came forward cheerfully when others put down and he did a major part by helping me a lot in making this awesome track, thanks to Shelly who came forward to sing this song to fill this with his blessed sweet voice :), Thank you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment