Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WHY ELECTRONICA?


A lot of people keep asking me Why Trance? Why electronic? Why not rock and roll or heavy metal? I have the answer. First thing electronic music is a big umbrella that has plenty of sub genres under it cover. I started listening to trance at my young age when I was around 8th grade.
Then a passion started to grow up deep inside me for that type of music starts in 4/4.

I first wanted to compose Christian songs in Electronic style but all I got was strong discouragement that its a drug music and its evil and I will burn in hell if I do that, though electronica is totally opposite of ear bleeding genres like heavy metal or hard rock, after some time the CCM started to grow up and reached up a peak popularity, many people started using synthetic voices and electronic sounds in CCM and the synthesizers reached its peak form.

Those things gave me a lot of positive encouragement! As a result of all this I started to compose my own style of music in the midst of a discouraging situation, as a result of long struggle this band TEA came out purely of Gods grace. I strongly believe any music that has been composed with the attitude of glorifying the creator, bringing peace and harmony to the hearts is Godly music. My strong desire is to bring up more n more tracks filled with emotions, love, peace and joy. Every note of mine should give glory to the creator it may be vocal or instrumental.

Keep us in your prayers! We love you all. Your suggestions are most welcome, God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment